Serving Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Kensington, Oakland, Piedmont
Richmond, El Sobrante, Hercules, Pinole, Rockridge, Rodeo, San Pablo
and the surrounding San Francisco East Bay Area
Romantic Rockridge Craftsman
with Room to Spare
445 62nd Street, Oakland
Listed At: $695,000
This light-filled 2 bedroom, 1 bath Craftsman home, built in 1910 on a sweet tree-lined street has four additional non-conforming rooms including a kitchen and bathroom downstairs. It has been lovingly cared for and upgraded by its owners. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been remodeled and there have been many structural upgrades.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Several Bay windows, one leaded glass window
- Recently refinished hardwood floors
- Large entry hall, can be used as study
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Large, bright kitchen serves as the social center features a food island and door to deck and glorious gated garden
- Separate lower level with four additional non-conforming rooms including a kitchen and bath also have direct access to yard
- Two car garage
- Close to Royal Coffee, BART, Whole Foods, public transportation and freeways.
- Visit the Neighborhood
- Street and Area Map
- Oakland School Zones
VIEW PHOTO TOUR
Email Barbara for more information.