Serving Albany, Berkeley, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Kensington, Oakland, Piedmont
Richmond, El Sobrante, Hercules, Pinole, Rockridge, Rodeo, San Pablo
and the surrounding San Francisco East Bay Area
Post Mid-Century Modern Town House
Spacious Two Story End Unit
2593 Hilgard Avenue, Berkeley
Listed At: $625,000
This spacious two story end unit is one of four Town or Row Houses built in 1963. First offered in 1964 it has been in the same family and carefully cared for since 1973. With 2020 interior square feet on two levels and a very private, very sunny, large, fenced, large level-out deck right off of the kitchen/family room in the front and a luscious patio and terraced yard with greenery of all sorts cascading up in the back, this property is truly awesome. It is far more exciting and wonderful than one could ever predict from strolling by on the street. It is definitely a hidden treasure.
- 2,020 square feet plus single-car garage and storage under the house
- Three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms - one attached to the master bedroom
- Half bath on the first floor
- Kitchen/family room with breakfast bar and long pantry wall
- Very private, sunny, fenced, level-out deck directly off kitchen/family room through sliding doors
- Living room with fireplace/dining area with sliding doors leading to rear yard
- Some Bay views from the master bedroom and front deck
- Lots of Closets
- One car garage with even more storage
- No HOA dues. Owners share the cost of Fire and Earthquake Insurance Policy. Each owner pays for their own contents policy. When external painting or roofing/maintenance is needed, owners cooperate.
- Five blocks to UC Berkeley. Close to Berkeley's famed Gourmet Ghetto and Downtown Art's District; public transit by bus and BART. Easy drive to Freeways and Tilden Park.
- Map Directions
- Berkeley School Zones
VIEW PHOTO TOUR
VIEW FLOOR PLAN
Email Barbara for more information.