Classic 1920s Stately Traditional
In Sought After Neighborhood
2274 Virginia Street, Berkeley
Offered At: $1,100,000
Just blocks from Campus and Shattuck Avenue shopping, and minutes from BART this classic 1920's home features gracious rooms with original mahogany trim, multi-pane windows and a classic Batchelder Style fireplace in the living room. Sliding doors open from the eat-in kitchen to a large, level lawn and magical garden with sun-drenched deck.
Traditional living room and dining room each with French doors provides an excellent flow, perfect for intimate dinners or big celebrations.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Master bedroom measures approx 14x17, with built-in dresser in closet
- Back bedroom is approx 12x18
- Middle bedroom is approx. 12x13 with built-in dresser in closet
- Downstairs bedroom, currently used as an office, facing garden has a sink and a built-in dresser in closet
- Enclosed sun porch
- Spacious south facing level lawn and garden
- Incredible light throughout
- Large undeveloped attic for storage
- House: approx. 2,387 sq. ft.
- Lot: approx. 5,671 sq. ft.
- MLS#: 40204900
Calculate Your Mortgage
Request More Information
Neighborhood Information Links:
City of Berkeley Web Site
Berkeley Unified School District