Contractor's Dream with Beautiful Views
1060 Grizzly Peak Blvd., Berkeley 94708
Offered At: $669,000 "As-Is"
This very special home was built in 1964 and has a large, open, west facing living room opening out onto a large Bay view deck. It features high ceilings with beautiful beams and Redwood paneling. The formal dining room also opens to the deck. The gallery kitchen with views from the breakfast area, has an enormous amount of cabinets providing plenty of storage. There is a half bath at the entry.
Downstairs are three bedrooms, two baths and a laundry room. The "master bedroom" has its own deck and bathroom. There is two car garage, at street level, and steps down to the house
- 3 bedroom, including "master"
- 2.5 baths
- Large living room with fireplace, Bay and Redwood views
- Dining room with Bay and Redwood views
- Eat-in kitchen with Bay views
- Large deck with Bay and Redwood views
- Two car garage
- Reports available include: Pest (East Bay Structural), Star Inspection, engineer (Dan Szumski) and a bid fro Szumski's recommendations from (McBlain construction) and Roof (Pacific Roofing)
Calculate Your Mortgage
Request More Information
Neighborhood Information Links:
North Berkeley City Services
City of Berkeley Web Site
Berkeley Unified School District